Yeah, I have not written anything for a long, long time. Never thought I'd say this but I've been busy with school stuff. Like seriously busy, seriously swamped and seriously caught up with my studies. It's stressing but I'm enjoying it. Maybe this is the start of actually taking school seriously.
I'm actually thinking of going to med school. Never in my life have I thought of being a Doctor. But I have this dream of contributing something awesome to the world, I just don't know how. But now, maybe I do know. To help people has always been my passion and my secret pleasure. I'm not kidding. Maybe people I know would laugh and I don't blame them, it's kind of funny to imagine me going to med school and probably be a Doctor someday. Good thing I have this blog!
- Enroll for an NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) review class and get an 80% above.
- Apply to med schools and fulfill requirements.
- Enjoy 4 years of Med School.
- When I'm a General Practitioner, take a specialty. Something that involves constant action and excitement. Microbiology, Immunology, Epidemiology, Physiology or Pathology.
- Become a certified Doctor with a good specialty and be legen-wait for iiiit-dary!
There was one time I sort of wanted to be a Clinical Psychologist. Then that want to be an Industrial Psychologist. Then now this. I hope this ain't just a phase cos it's the best 'want' of them all. The best part is I want to make this phase happen cos it yields so much and is so me. Check!
I'm probably watching too much House MD and How I Met Your Mother. How are you guys, what's your take?