Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something about good and bad days.

10.05.2010 8.02PM

It's time to take advantage of the single life. I gotta get out there and finally do me, after looking out for someone else for over a year. I need time to recuperate so I'm not ready for anything serious..or casual for that matter!

I'm not really going to write in here stuff I've been planning to do cos I know he might be reading and that's gonna spoil the big surprise. Actually, not really a big surprise but a lot of baby surprises to get me back on the market. *Wink.

Okay so, I might be blogging about some things that happened or did but I promise to keep the info minimal. How's that going to work, let's see.

***

I changed my blog layout. I have no idea what those equations say but it looks pretty cool, right. Besides, I'm on this journey to medicine thing.

These past few days, nothing really exciting happened. Yeah, there were some highlights like me going out with friends once or twice a week to hang out at bars and do whatever people do at bars; I fell on the sewers or my right calf did cos I was busy thinking of something and I got my sunglasses on and I don't why I fell through the crack that is so noticeable - I tell you, the experience wasn't awesome; I attended a meeting but I shouldn't have been there, it was already late when I knew so I had to disappear like a moron. Imagine a Psychology student being caught up in a meeting with Engineering majors. That's one of those times I wanted the ground to swallow me in an instant.

So yeah, maybe it was an eventful and stressing week after all.

How's your week going so far? I would love to hear your mishaps. That's what I thrive on! Kidding. But I would love to hear about your week. :)

Much Love,

7 comments:

Alice Law said...

You are such a sweet and romantical girl, a big surprise for your 'a hem'...!!

Well, my girl had a bad cough and she still not feeling well. Anyway, wish you luck and keep well!:)

LV said...

Being a senior, I have my moments. Looks like the younger generation does as well. Life is not ever going to be perfect, just make the best of it each day. You are so young, so much to look forward to. I wish you the best my new blogging friend. Was so happy you stopped by my place.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Sounds like you are getting on with your life. I was married for 20 yrs (terrible marriage) and then single for 20 yrs. I enjoyed being single--but began to get very lonely the older I got. When I met George, my life BEGAN.... I never knew that love could be so great. I hope you meet your George sometime.
Hugs,
Betsy

Paige said...

Hey. After a few months, I'm glad to know you're back.

rochambeau said...

Hi there to you and thank you for dropping by today.
It's good to be single till you meet the right person!! I'm SO happy I waited!! You WILL meet your right person!!

Constance

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Nice new template..:)
I had fun on last weekend.
And this weekdays was a similar as usual.
Have a pleasant coming weekend. :)

Raft3r said...

singlehood rocks
big time