- I hope y'all like the new layout, I like the header, it's more appropriate for this Ardent Cosmic Journey. Haha, that sounds funny.. for me anyway. It sounds a little cheesy! I wasn't the one who created the layout, credits go to Pannasmontata.
- It's the Holy Week. While everyone is out of the city, (it's sort of a tradition here in the Philippines to go to the provinces and spend Holy Week there) we'll stay in. We really don't have anywhere to go to! Even if we plan to go somewhere, there are too many bills to be taken cared of.
- It's a good time to go to Philippines, by the way. You'll see the Senakulo the Philippine version of Christ's suffering. It starts with someone carrying the cross, some people slashing their backs with some sort of a cilice, someone getting nailed on the cross literally. It's crazy but it's a sight, I'm sure there would be Filipino bloggers who whould be featuring these things in their photo blogs.
- I have a new boyfriend, I can't believe he waited 9 months for me. I really have no idea LOL. That's one of the reasons I'm feeling all good now, I think I want to party LOL. I have someone new to boss around!
- Just a few more days to go before school starts, April 20! I'm practically bored and this is the first time I said that for this whole vacation. I thought movies, books, music, etc. will keep me happy for the whole month! Wrong!
- I watched a few movies these past few days: Baler (Pinoys, watch this, it won Best Picture sa Famas), Harold And Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay (Sort of rude, funny but corny LOL), Marley & Me (A real family movie, there's something for the parents, there's something for the kids, Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson make a perfect couple! By the way, 17 dogs were used as Marley in the movie LOL), Role Models (Paul Rudd is hot, he's like my new favie actor), The Bank Job (It was okay, Paul Statham was good), The Fall (Lee Pace, you're the man and the cute little Catinca Untaru is such a sweetie pie!), and The Savages (I'm loving Philip Seymour Hoffman more).
- I'm still reading Uncle Tom's Cabin, haven't been reading much these days!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
If you look at my previous blog, I ranted, the first in a very long time, now I'm feeling all good, I just had to write this post before I go with Mom to buy ingredients for a Banana Split because of the awesome blogger at The MAIN ingredient who blogged about a Banana Split LOL. I really have nothing to write today so I'm just gonna keep it short, just a little update about what's going on with my life - it will also serve as a filler for the Town Shootout this Friday, I encourage you to join us, just take a photo of your Main street and improvise a little! It's gonna be fun, free town/city trips.